- Initiate the refund transaction using the cash register system.
- The customer inserts their debit card into the payment terminal and confirms the transaction amount of the return transaction.
- The message 'return' or 'refund' is shown on the display of the payment terminal.
- Next, the cash register system prints out a transaction receipt.
- Your customer receives a signed return slip as proof of the refund.
- The refund is available in the customer's bank account the next business day.
Pay. lets you refund payments directly to debit cards in your physical shop. This enables customers to return purchases made in-store with a debit card. Or easily gives them back a deposit. As a retailer, you complete the refund through your cash register system and connected payment terminal. The refund is available in your customer's bank account the next business day.